Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mac-Tastic! {Apple Store Willow Bend}

I walked into the Apple store today (with two little ones in hand) not quite sure what to expect. The place was hopping. Crazy busy! There must have been well over 100 people in the store. I made my way to the back of the store, found the little people computers to occupy Stephen and Alden and checked in for my appointment with the Mac Genius. Overall, other than the fact that Alden kept sliding off their perfectly round red bean bag chairs, I had a very pleasant experience.

Within minutes I was assured that it was indeed a faulty video card and that they would be replacing it in store - at their expense - within 3-5 business days. I'm pleased to report that everyone was super helpful and friendly.

So, hopefully I'll be ready to post some session sneak peaks within the next week. I've also got a couple ideas for some photography tips/lessons, so I will share those in the coming week as well.

As always, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!