Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Laura, Jeff, and Gwen {McKinney, TX Family Photographer}

Laura and I do boot camp together three days a week. I was thrilled when she asked me to take some pictures of her family and a few head-shots for her business website.

I've gotten to know Laura a little over the few months we've been working out together and bumping into each other after school pick-up, but I never would have guessed she'd have so many fun, wild, and crazy ideas for her family portraits. Laura has a great sense of humor and her husband Jeff and daughter Gwen were more than happy to go along with her crazy antics.

Thanks, guys, for such a great morning! Here are a few of my favorites from your session. Your full gallery (including the much-anitcipated family lawn-mower portrait) will be up later this week.


I love father-daughter portraits and strongly believe every little girl needs a picture taken with her dad - something to hold dear for years to come. The father-daughter bond is so important. Gwen, you are blessed beyond measure to have a daddy who loves you so much!


Gwen was a wonderful little model. Like her mother, she had a few of her own ideas. This shot is one of my favorites of Gwen. She's so sweet...a classic, natural beauty!


What a thrill it was to watch you and your mom having fun together.


Almost as thrilling as watching them perform the following crazy stunt...


One thing is certain, Gwen. Your mom was the life of the party today. I'm wondering which of the following shots she'll choose for her professional headshot. The edgy mower-babe or the traditional classic beauty. It's a toss-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!