Monday, November 2, 2009

Kris and Kamryn {Allen/McKinney/Dallas, TX Family Photographer}

This session has been in the works since early this Spring. Though it took awhile, we were finally able to harmonize our schedules. What a joy it was to spend such a perfect fall afternoon with this beautiful mother and daughter. It's clear they love each other very much.

Ladies, I loved your wardrobe choices, your boots, your bright sparkly eyes, and your never-ending cheerful smiles. It was such a pleasure to finally meet you, Kris and Kamryn.

Kamryn is in fourth grade and loves to cheer for her school. I have to say watching her perform those spunky cheers brought back some fun Junior High cheerleading memories for me. (Here's a little shout out to all my fellow Warrior cheer leaders. Say it with me now: Be aggressive. B-E-A-G-G-R-E-S-S-I-V-E. Be Agressive.)

Back to Texas...

I'm learning that Texans are pretty serious about cheer leading. There are even little girls in my son's Kindergarten class enrolled in cheer leading. That's CRAZY! (But seriously FUN). And how cool are the cheer leader's moms these days? Check out Kris's cute jersey. I'm thinking I need me one of those. Love the sleeves!

Oh, and Kris, I know I'm dating myself by saying this, but I still say you remind me of Cheryl Ladd. Any Charlie's Angels fans out there agree?

Enjoy your sneak peak, ladies. I can't wait for you to see the rest.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!