Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Last Day to Enter: Beautiful People Model Search Contest {Dallas, TX Model Search}{Dallas, TX Photography}

Today is the last day to enter your favorite person for our Beautiful People Model Search Contest. We already have several entries in the baby/children and family categories. If you know someone in the teen/young adult, maternity/newborn, or engagement/bridal category, enter them today. Chances are fairly good they'd win a free session and a $50 TLP gift card.

Last week I showed you the picture I would have entered of my daughter Alden. I wouldn't be a very good mother if I neglected to enter my son now, would I? So, here's the picture I would enter of Stephen. Too bad he doesn't qualify for the contest, but he sure is a winner in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!