Saturday, October 2, 2010

Noah and Mila {Allen, TX Newborn Photographer}{Allen, TX Family Photographer}

If you are here to vote for the H.S. Seniors Contest, Please scroll down to the previous post. Thank You!

Bobby and Nina are my backdoor neighbors. Our driveways back-up to one another, so Nina and I have gotten very close over the years. Before Noah was born Nina was my early morning boot-camp and walking partner. She even took me under her wings and taught me the ins and outs of shopping for Persian rugs. Very interesting indeed!

I first took their family pictures after their daughter Mila was born. You may remember this picture below from our website. It is one of my absolute favorite newborn pictures.


Look at Mila now! She's the proud Big Sister of her new baby brother, Noah.


Bobby and Nina really wanted several images with the black backdrop. While this is not the style of newborn photography I typically pursue, I love what we came up with.



I really wanted to bring them to an outdoor location for their family pictures, but the weather and the children's health (and mine) were not cooperating. It took several weeks to get our schedules (and health) in order, but it was well worth the wait.

Sweet Noah slept the ENTIRE session. Isn't he precious!



Mila was promised a very large Hershey's chocolate bar if she would cooperate during the session. (We parents know the power of a little bribery!)

Though it took awhile for Mila to warm up to the camera, she came through at the very end. And while her parents might not agree, this shot below from early on in our session is one of my favorites! I LOVE these "real life" kind of shots.


Hope you enjoyed your chocolate bar, sweet Mila!

Thanks, Bobby and Nina, for having me come out to document this special occasion in your lives. I am blessed to be able to witness your family growing over the years - in number and in love.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family - congratulations to all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!