Saturday, September 1, 2012

Mother-Daughter Session: Janelle and Elly {Allen, TX Photographer}

I love this mother-daughter session with Janelle and Elly!  Such sweet emotion and love captured in these playful images...






Janelle purchased the following two digital files along with her print order - one for a professional headshot and one for making multiple gift prints for herself, her family and her friends.  


Janelle is a swim instructor for Infant Swimming Resource.  She teaches babies how to swim/protect themselves in order to guard against drowning.  You can view an informational video HERE.  You can contact Janelle for private lessons at jbhyde1@sbcglobal.net.

The adorable Miss Elly certainly enjoyed hamming it up for the camera.  I'm fairly certain she's taking a picture of me here.  So cute!


She's not the only one "taking pictures".  Check out these "Mommy and Me" images that my own children, Stephen and Alden, took of us this Spring.  They now sit in frames on my desk to remind me of their sweet love while I work.

Not bad, right?  They may just follow in their mommy's footsteps, after all!

 


TLP UPDATE: I'll be announcing our Fall Mini Session details for 2012 early next week.  I'd be thrilled to create some beautiful images like this for your family - perfect for those Holiday cards!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!