This past year our family lost one of its heroes. Dr. John Kohlhaas, my husband's grandfather was a World War 2 veteran. He passed away late last year. In honor of his life, I wanted to do something special. I've decided to GIFT one of our nation's veterans or active military persons with a custom portrait session and print credit - for them and their immediate family.
Our military gives so sacrificially - for our FREEDOM. This is just one special way I can honor that service. And, through the contest, I'll be able to introduce you to many of our nations heroes - past and present.
Without further delay, let me tell you all about our Veteran's Day Portrait Contest.
If you are currently serving in the United States military or are one of our treasured veterans, this contest is for you!!!! Enter now for your chance to win a FREE Custom Portrait or Family Session including a $300 print credit.
Here are the Details:
1. Send in ONE of your favorite pictures of yourself in uniform along with proof and a short summary of your military experience to me via email at email@example.com. Include "Veteran's Day Portrait Contest" in the subject line. I will then post these pictures to a special contest album on my Facebook fan page where you can direct your loved ones to vote for you.
2. All those entering the contest must first “LIKE” my fan page by searching for Tammy Labuda Photography on Facebook.
3. Send people (your friends, family, co-workers, loved-ones, etc.) to “LIKE” my Facebook fan page where they can then VOTE for their favorite picture by leaving a COMMENT under your picture in the Veteran's Day Portrait Contest Album.
4. The winner will be announced on November 14th (Veteran's Day) based on the total number of votes (comments) for each entered image. Votes are counted by the number of “likes” on each individual image/entry. A person must be a fan of my Facebook fan page to comment.
1. Entries must be submitted by Monday, November 4, 2013. I will post all entries on Wednesday, November 6th. The voting will begin immediately and end on Wednesday, November 13th.
2. Click “LIKE” at the top of the fan page as well as by the picture.
3. Leave a COMMENT (special note to your veteran) to vote!
3. One entry/vote/comment per person.
4. Per Facebook regulations, you must be 18 to vote.
4. For obvious reasons, photos taken by professional photographers will not be accepted.
5. All images posted to Tammy Labuda Photography'd fan page will be watermarked to protect against facebook's new privacy policies.
The winner will receive a complimentary custom portrait or family session (including spouse and children - immediate family) with me AND a $300 print credit. The session will take place at one location of your choice (within 20 miles of Allen, TX or Highland, IN). Indiana winners will be photographed sometime during the summer of 2014. Those living outside that area are welcome to enter, but they must be willing to travel to zip code 75013 at their own expense. A signed model release from each participant will also be required prior to the session.
Let the FUN begin!!
Share and ENJOY!!
- - - - - -
To read about our grandfather's military honor memorial service and his life, Click HERE.