Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sam, Zach, and Natlie {Allen, TX Family Photographer}

Adorable little Sam just turned two years old. He brought his beautiful sister, Natalie, and older brother, Zach, along for some fun sibling photos at the Adriatica. Natalie and Zach were so great with Sam! They're just a great group of children - so respectful, cooperative and polite. Thanks, you three, for a great evening!

Sam's mom Tracy is my boot camp trainer. She faithfully wakes up three mornings every week (at 5:30 a.m. none-the-less) and designs a new kick-butt exercise every time out for over 10 of our neighbor ladies. Together (under the stars, I might add) we've been "Cranking It Up" and sweating it out for several months now. Tracy goes above and beyond the call of duty - even being so kind as to guide me in areas of general nutrition as well. It's safe to say, she's one of the people I admire most lately - totally selfless, giving, positive, dependable and kind. I appreciate you so much, Tracy!

To say the least, I was beyond thrilled to take their children's pictures yesterday. They're a beautiful family - inside and out.

Here's a little sneak peak for you all. Tracey, I saved my favorite sibling shots for you to see later. We may have gotten some Christmas card images after all!

Enjoy!




1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!