Friday, November 20, 2009

Carys and Jack {Santa Monica, CA Family Photographer}

With Thanksgiving fast approaching and family on the mind, I came across these images while taking a look back at my recent trip to California. I had the pleasure of meeting up with my cousin Maurice and his wife Stephanie at Santa Monica Pier. It was so great to see them! Both Maurice and Stephanie graduated from Baylor, so they would make weekend trips up to Dallas to visit my husband and I. We became rather close. Both were in our wedding.

Since many of my family members read my blog, I'm going to save their family pictures for their Christmas card and just share a few of their adorable children. How could I possibly NOT share sweet Carys and her brother Jack with you?

This was my first time meeting Carys. What a sweet-heart. Her brother Jack is all boy and as cute as can be. He's roughly my daughter Alden's age. It was great to spend a little time with these gorgeous, blonde, Dutch cousins (and by that I mean the whole family).

Thanks for meeting up with me, guys. I hope to see you all at the family reunion in Colorado this summer.




1 comment:

  1. Ahh! They are growing so fast! Of course, 9 months makes a big difference in the little ones. Sweet sweet. Hope you had a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!