Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Beautiful People Model Search {Dallas, TX Model Search}{Dallas, TX Photography}{Allen, TX Photography}

Last year I got sucked into a reality television show called True Beauty. The contestants thought the producers were looking for America's Most Beautiful Person and assumed they were competing on looks alone. Little did they know the producers were much more concerned with their inner beauty and integrity than their outer looks. It made for interesting viewing for sure.

I find in photographing people that a person's inner beauty is what makes for a truly beautiful photograph. When I look at an image and can see a person's soul shining through, then I know I've captured true beauty. It's what I love most about my job as a photographer.

And, when my clients see it too, it's beyond satisfying!

The following is a testimonial sent in by one of our bride's moms earlier this year.

Tammy, I can’t even begin to tell you how beautiful Bethany’s portraits are! You have really captured my daughter’s soul. I weep every time I go through the collection...You have managed to make her look like an elegant young woman in love who deserves every good thing possible...


Now, THAT is what it's all about - for me anyway. If I can capture just a hint of my client's true personality and soul, then I know I've done my job. And to know that I've blessed a family with a gift that will last a lifetime...is truly fulfilling.

And, I'm itching to do it all over again this year
!

That's where our Beautiful Person Model Search Contest - and YOU - come in.

Do you know a person who is just as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside? We'd like to meet them! TLP invites you to nominate them for our Beautiful People Model Search Contest. The winners (decided by your votes) will receive a free mini session and a $50 TLP gift card. No additional purchase required. They will also be featured in the opening slideshow of our website for two months.

We are looking for one fresh new face in each of the following five categories: maternity/newborn, child, teens/young adults, family, and bridal/engagement.

Here's how the contest works:

1. Email a recent picture of the person(s) you'd like to enter into the contest to labuda@sbcglobal.net. Limit one entry per category per person/email address.

2. Include the person's full name, age, and email address in the body of the email - as well as your contact information. If the person is a minor, please include the full name and contact information of their parent/legal guardian. Be sure to get their permission.

3. Entries will be accepted through midnight February 5, 2010.

3. TLP will narrow down the entries to our favorite 3 beautiful people in each category. A 24 hour vote will take place on my blog on February 7, 2010 to determine the winner. Participants will cast their vote in the comments section of the blog post. Limit one vote per person/email address.

4. The Five Winners will be announced on our blog on February 9, 2010.

5. The two runners up in each category will receive a $50 TLP Gift card to be used any time in 2010.

6. Free session certificates will expire May 2010.

6. Entrants must live within a 25 mile radius of Allen, TX to participate (or be willing to travel to the photographer).

I look forward to checking my inbox this week and meeting a few of your favorite beautiful people. Please share the link to this post with others and round up as many voters as you can for your favorite entries. Post a link to your blog or facebook homepage (and send us an email letting us know that you did) and you will receive a $25 TLP Gift Card to be used any time in 2010.

Here are a few of my favorite beautiful people from 2009.





1 comment:

  1. Allyson Nicole - Gloria Moore of course I'm prejudiced.
    ghardym@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!