Thursday, May 6, 2010

Stephen Jr. - Baseball Boy {Plano, TX Photographer}{Allen, TX Photographer}


First basketball, now baseball. I can hardly believe my 5 1/2 year old is old enough to play organized sports. Is it even possible?

This pic was taken the morning of Stephen's first scheduled ball game. To me, it's perfect - except for the fact that the hat he is wearing should have a big ole C on it instead of a T...at least the colors are right.

Go Chicago Cubs!

I know. I know. I've lived in Texas for close to 13 years. I should be supporting the local boys by now, right? Well, now I do. Today, I can finally say, "I'm a Rangers fan!" As long as those Rangers are on my son's team, I guess I can make an exception.

Still love those CUBBIES though.

Go Stephen Jr.! I'm so proud of how hard you are trying to learn this brand spanking new game.

1 comment:

  1. He's grown up so much since I first met him! Missing you! Let's try to plan a get-together. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!