Monday, October 25, 2010

Jeff and Paige {Allen Image Assignment}{Allen, TX Photographer}

I recently submitted a "community interest" story to the Allen Image Magazine featuring my neighbors Jeff and Paige Patty. Jeff is an avid Halloween buff and does a superb job decorating his home for Halloween each year. Paige handles the hospitality end of things and hosts a fun "pre-trick-or-treating" party indoors. They really do an outstanding job pulling our little neighborhood together, and I am thrilled that the Allen Image decided to interview them and tell their story.

Their feature article, along with a couple of my images, will be published in this month's issue. Jeff and I are eagerly awaiting its delivery any day now, and I will post a link to the online version as soon as it's up and running.

When The Allen Image called and asked if I would be willing to take some family pictures for the article as well, I was doubly excited. My first official editorial assignment!

On a personal note, our family is blessed to have Jeff, Paige, Ryan, and Justin as neighbors. Stephen and Justin have become great friends, and Justin and Ryan are so sweet to include Alden in their backyard play. Paige and I have swapped babysitting, boot camp, and many special talks. It's great knowing our neighbors are people we can depend on.

One last matter of business: Paige, my sincere apologies if this article has encouraged further Halloween decoration purchases on Jeff's part. I knew I was in trouble when Jeff asked if he could "borrow" part of our front yard. Don't be too mad at me!

Here's a little sneak peak from their family session. I'll save the one the magazine will use for the article until it is published.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!