Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Beauty in All Things

Hello faithful blog readers. Yes, I'm still here!

I've been doing quite a bit of planning and re-evaluating this year regarding my business. A special project - very near to my heart - is in the works for the next couple months. I can't wait to tell you all about it soon. In the mean time, enjoy the snow! If you are a parent, enjoy your children that are off from school. For those of you who are students, enjoy the time away from the daily grind.

A goal of mine this year is to learn to see beauty in every moment and in every individual. To even see beauty in the snow that leaves us housebound and on the verge of cabin fever.

Here's one more picture from our last snow a few weeks ago. One thing I love about Texas: We rarely go more than a day or two without brilliant sunshine. I love how the sun poking out behind this snow-covered tree branch seems to be promising warmer days ahead. And if the groundhog is correct, that isn't too far off from the truth.

Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!