Friday, July 22, 2011

Laiken: Senior {Allen, TX Senior Photographer}

I couldn't wait! I just had to share at least one quick image from Laiken's senior session before I head off to Indiana in a couple days to cover Stacie and Tim's wedding.


Laiken's session was a grand adventure full of thrilling suprises. Like Laiken's mom Cindy said, "memories are made of such things".

What things, you ask?

Don't worry, I'll fill you in on all the fun details after the wedding and after our vacation. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for more of this breathtakingly beautiful young lady (and her incredibly fun story) in the next couple months.

Enjoy your summer, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. So looking forward to seeing more of these. Thanks so much for making this such a fun session for both Laiken and myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!