Thursday, July 7, 2011

Erin and Kyle: Married Part 2 {NW Indiana Wedding Photographer}

As promised, here are a few bridal party and family pictures from Erin and Kyle's beautiful NW Indiana wedding - and a few receptions pictures just for fun.

Isn't this location perfectly gorgeous? Patti and Marv's friends graciously allowed us to use their yard for the bridal party pictures. What I wouldn't give to have a yard like this!












It was so touching to watch Erin's brother giver her away and to see the bride and groom dancing with their mothers. It honestly brought tears to my eyes. I couldn't help but think that someday it will be me out on the dance floor with my own son. Thankfully, that's many, many years down the road. Watching my sweet friend Patti taking her turn now really pulled on my heart-strings. Such a bitter-sweet moment!


Thanks again, for letting me be a part of your special day.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful pictures! I have been meaning to write you for a while now. I won a gift certificate from you through PAMOM (Plano Area Mother's of Multiples)and have yet to use it! If you'd like to email that would be great, otherwise I'll give you a call tomorrow.

    Thanks!
    Heather Cox
    MoM to BGGB Quads born 2.16.09
    coxquads@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!