Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Quadruple the Fun! {McKinney, TX Multiples Photographer}{Chestnut Sqaure in McKinney, TX}

Heather won a free session I donated to the Moms of Multiples group she attends. She and her four adorable 2 1/2 year olds came out for a session at Chestnut Square in McKinney a couple weeks ago. We had great fun playing with the pumpkins and were even able to pet the new baby goats in their petting zoo.

It was a fun morning!

I've taken pictures of twins before - but this was my first session with quadruplets. I knew I had better be prepared. My sweet friend Kelly Wills from Inspired by You Photography came along to assist me for the morning. She came with all sorts of toys to keep these four little ones well entertained and was such a huge blessing.

Together we were able to create some wonderful images.

Kelly, you're the best! Anytime you need an extra set of hands, give me a call. I know you had to jump through hoops to be with me that day, and I want you to know how much I appreciate you. Give your folks a great big Thank You from me as well for taking care of your little ones.

Thanks so much for coming out for a session, Heather! It was wonderful meeting you and your children. They are so well behaved and so blessed to have such a patient, kind, and beautiful mom. I hope Dad likes the pictures!

Meet the cutest Quads ever: Kylee, Korbin, Baxlyn, and Brody












A special thank you goes out to Cindy Johnson at the Chestnut Square Historic Village for allowing the quads to play with their brand new baby goats. We are so grateful for your kind hospitatlity!

To my friends who homeschool and to my fellow photographers, be sure to visit the Chestnut Square website. They offer everything from wedding and reception rentals to Prairie Adventure Camps and Toddler Story Times. Their private guided Ghost Walk Tours are perfect for this time of year, and they even offer Concerts, Teas and Luncheons. Something for everyone!

Also, be sure to check out their website for more information regarding Photo Shoots on their property.

2 comments:

  1. These are just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, beautiful pictures. Quadruplets?!?!? I can't imagine...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!