Saturday, February 25, 2012

Puppy Love: Natlalie and Rosie {Turtle Creek Pet Photographer}

Do you remember the two adorable dogs from from my friend Lisa's session this past fall?

I mentioned back then that I had a special post in mind for sweet Rosie. Well, I just happened to run into Rosie and Kate at our neighborhood park after school on Friday, and it reminded me of these sweet pictures.

Take a look at Rosie with Kate's sister Natalie.

Aren't these precious?


It kind of makes me want to go out and take more pictures of people with their cute little four-legged friends...

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! You can see what a special bond these to have. Rosie just passed her 1st birthday and is proving to be the sweetest, cuddliest puppy we've ever had.
    Thank you for capturing this moment in time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa. Both Natalie and Rosie are equally adorable in my book! It was my pleasure to capture these memories for your family!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!