Monday, March 12, 2012

Matilda Jane Trunk Show: April 2, 2012 {Matilda Jane Clothing}

I just received this adorable sneak peak of Matilda Jane's Serendipity 3 collection. If you love what you see, the entire line will be released on the Matilda Jane website around 2:00 p.m. on April 1st. Serendipity 1 and 2 (as well as last season's Home Room and their You & Me collection) are already posted online.

Better yet, come see Serendipity 3 in person at my upcoming trunk show on April 2, 2012 at my home in Allen, TX.

I MUST get this dress for Alden! And, judging from the few items I've already seen, I think I'm in trouble. Haw am I going to choose? LOL!


Email me at labuda@tx.rr.com for party location and information. Out of town folks can still get in on the action. Online orders are accepted. Call me at 214-547-9820 for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!