Saturday, August 13, 2016

Magnolia Marget: Lensbaby Style {Lensbaby Composer}{Magnolia Market}{Magnolia Market Silos}{Allen, TX Photographer}{DFW Photographer}(Travel Photography}

I recently traveled to Magnolia Market with my best friend from childhood to visit The Silos and do a little shopping.  Both Kari and I are fans of Chip and Joanna Gaine's show Fixer Upper on HGTV.  It was Kari's first visit to Texas since I moved here 19 years ago.  What a treat!

When I was convincing her to make the trip down to Texas, I promised a trip down to Waco to seal the deal.  We were both excited to see Chip and Joanna's "dream turned reality" in person.  My daughter Alden and Kari's daughter Ellie came along for the adventure.  Kari came all the way from NW Indiana to experience The Silos with us.  We had a lovely adventure down to Waco, Texas from Allen, Texas together.


As a photographer, I'm always striving to improve my skills.  At the end of last year, I purchased the Lensbaby Composer Pro with Edge 80 Optic.  To be honest, the selective focusing feature has given me a run for my money, so I brought it along to The Silos for a little practice.

While I feel I have a little room to improve as far as expanding the range of focus goes, I am quite thrilled with the results.  I think they'd make an adorable little set of greeting cards.  What about you?


 

 

 

  

If you haven't visited Magnolia Markets in Waco, Texas yet, I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!