Thursday, October 6, 2016

Dallas Arboretum Fall 2016 {Dallas Photographer}{Dallas Macro Photography}{Dallas Pumpkins}

I love to visit the Dallas Arboretum with my 100 mm Macro lens and my Lensbaby Composer Pro to get my creative juices flowing.  These pictures were created just for me.  Not for a client.  Not for a publication.  Just for the simple joy of creating.

As a photographer taking pictures for clients all the time, it is important to take time away to create images just for the joy of it.  Here are a few images taken at this year's Pumpkin Extravaganza at the Dallas Arboretum this fall.  While there are a few pumpkin shots, I seem to be drawn to other elements within the park.

The Dallas Arboretum is a fabulous, ever-evolving oasis giving all who visit a nice respite from the busy demands of every day life.  I highly recommend a visit!  It is beautifully maintained and gorgeous every season of the year!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!