Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Facebook Fan Page

I just published my new facebook fanpage! Yeah me!

Being somewhat technically challenged (and having a three year old at home to watch), I'll have to work on adding the html for adding the LIKE button to my blog page at another time.

My brother Phil has been encouraging me to take advantage of social networking for quite some time now, so he can finally be proud of me for taking the first step - baby step though it may be.

I would really appreciate if you would visit my facebook page and "Like" it and encourage your friends to do the same. You will see many familiar faces in the many photo albums I've added to the wall. I'm so excited to share it with you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Tammy, for a wonderful time (even in the 100 degree heat). You are fabulous. It's not easy working with 4 stubborn men (and 1 sweet female, of course). All the best to you!

    Susan and the Boys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!