Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Erin and Kyle: Married {NW Indiana Wedding Photographer}

Several months ago my friend Patti asked if they could hire me to take pictures at her son Kyle's wedding in Indiana. Patti is one of my photography buddies and dear friends, so I jumped at the chance and knew it would be a great experience. The icing on the cake is that the wedding would be located near my parents home in NW Indiana. It was a great excuse to extend my trip for a couple days to visit my family.

Erin has been a pleasure to work with. She had all the details down pat and was a super organized Bride. On her wedding day she was laid back and carefree enjoying every moment of their special day - which was beautiful.

Today's post will feature the bride and groom. I'll post the family and bridal party pictures in a separate entry.

Congratulations, Erin and Kyle!

















A special thanks to my friend, Stephanie Wilson, who drove 5 hours from Michigan to assist me! You're the best. Love you, girl!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photographs Tammy. Simply Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!