Thursday, August 25, 2011

An Update On My Leave of Absence

As you can probably tell from my many recent posts, I haven't had much of a break as far as my Leave of Absence goes. While I've been doing my best to tie up some loose ends, it seems there are a few more than I anticipated.

For that reason, I have decided to altar the dates of my Leave of Absence as follows:

1. My Leave of Absence will begin on November 1st, 2011.

2. My current plan is to return to work in January of 2012.

3. All Fall sessions MUST be scheduled by October 1st, 2011.

5. In order to process all orders before November 1st, client orders from these sessions must be placed no later than October 8, 2011.

6. We have recently moved to an in-office ordering system. When you call to schedule your portrait session, be prepared to schedule an appointment to preview your proofs and place your order as well.

These guidelines apply to those of you wishing to take advantage of gift certificates and other special offers as well.

If you are unable to schedule your session by October 1st, I will be happy to schedule your session after I return to work in 2012.

Thank you so much for your cooperation and understanding!

Tammy Labuda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!