Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bree and Noah {Allen, TX Photographer}

I first photographed Bree and Noah close to four years ago out at the Gaylord Texan - before I had even started a blog.  Bree was barely two years old at the time.  Noah had just turned four.  The next time I photographed them, the whole family showed up.  Some of my all time favorite images are from that session

It's hard to believe Bree just celebrated her 5th birthday and Noah will celebrate his 8th next month!

Bree and Alden were in the same class in preschool this past year, and Noah goes to school with my son Stephen.  We've all gotten to know each other quite well the last several months hanging out at our neighborhood park together after school.  Several families stick around to let their children play.  We parents enjoy the quality conversation with other adults - a nice diversion before afternoon homework and dinnertime responsibilities kick in. 

What a difference that familiarity has made in these photographs!  Now that Bree and Noah both know me so well, gone are the nervous smiles and shyness of our sessions in the past.  It was all fun and games this time around!  I can honestly tell you that I have never had a more willing (and cooperative) subject than Bree was that day.  All I had to do was look in her direction, and the smiles were on in full force!  She rocked her pretty headband and Matilda Jane dress! 

It was such a joy!

Thanks for a great session, you two!

Jennifer and I have been working together to come up with some unique products for her home displays.  We've settled on a couple metal prints to be displayed on easels for her entry hall table, a standout print for her game-room, and a great big fabric wall cling to be displayed on a new product my husband is building in his workshop.  It is awesome! 

Jennifer will be the very first client of mine to have this exciting new wall display.  I'm so excited for her!  And, I'm also excited to tackle this new project with my husband in his awesome workshop.  I've been wanting to learn a little woodworking for some time now, and this is the perfect opportunity.

How's that for quality one-on-one time with the hubs!

I can't wait to show you all the final products!

Sure, Jennifer's products will all be incredible; but with these faces, I could print on cardboard and I couldn't go wrong!  Bree and Noah are simply beautiful (and handsome) children!

I've really grown to love this family!

A special shout-out to Jennifer for pushing me around (and around...and around) on the merry-go-round to get that last shot!

Enjoy!





And my personal favorite of the day, thanks to Jennifer's willing assistance...

Gotta Love those smiles!  

Oh, to be a kid again... 

If this is your first visit to my blog, please take a few moments to "Like" this page by clicking on the "like" tab above.  You can also subscribe to this blog or visit us on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!