Wednesday, June 6, 2012

First Communion: Claudia {Allen, TX Photographer}

You may recognize Claudia from a tutorial I posted two winters ago involving shutter speed.  Claudia, who was our neighbor at the time, and my children enjoyed a spirited snowball fest in our yard while I snapped photos for the blog.   We all had so much fun!

Sadly, Claudia's family has since moved across town, so we don't get to see them as often.  I enjoyed catching up with Claudia and her mother Agnes (Who looks fabulous!) the other week during Claudia's First Communion photo session.

Claudia is such a free-spirited, joyful and pleasant young lady.  Her personality is as deep and sparkling as her beautiful, big blue eyes!  Though it was dreary outside, Claudia's smile makes these portraits shine!

By the way, I adore that Claudia loves to make a wish at the fountain.  May your wish come true, sweet Claudia.  May your wish come true!




I pray you continue to grow in your faith, Claudia and that you learn to love the Lord with all your heart, soul, and mind.  Many, many blessings to you in the years to come.  May you be a blessing to others!


 If this is your first visit to my blog, please take a few moments to "Like" this page by clicking on the "like" tab above.  You can also subscribe to this blog or visit us on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!