Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ava and Conor {Frisco, TX Family Photographer}{Allen, TX Family Photography}{Allen, TX Children's Photography}

Get ready for one whopping Texas-Sized sneak peak. I simply could not narrow down my favorites, so I decided to post them all (most of them anyway).

You may recognize this sweet little girl from the previous post. I met Ava and her family through my daughter Alden's pre-school. Alison and I have become friends as well, so it was so special to take their family pictures.

You might also remember Conor from when he was just a new baby. Now, he's 6 months old and SUCH a handsome little baby-model DOLL! His mommy (and I'm sure their daddy) is enamored with these two little ones...and for good reason.

Thanks for spending the day with me and entrusting me with these special family memories. I hope you enjoy your sneak peak. More to come...







After this first location, little Conor was one hungry boy. So, while mommy fed him, Ava and I had a little mini session just for her. Check out those fun pink toe-nails!


Then it was off to our final stop. I'm so proud of Ava and Conor. They did so well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!